Who I am in Christ -- Part 2 of 2

I am being changed into His image - (Phil 1:6, 2 Corinthians 3:18)

I press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God - (Phil 3:14)

I am a citizen of heaven - (Phil 3:20)

I have the peace of God which passes all understanding - (Phil 4:7)

I can do all things through Jesus Christ - (Phil 4:13)

I have all my needs met by God according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus - (Phil 4:19)

I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and have been transferred to the kingdom of Christ - (Col. 1:13)

I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins. The debt against me has been canceled. - (Col. 1:14)

Christ himself is in me - (Col. 1:27)

I have been firmly rooted in Christ and I am now being built up in Him - (Col. 2:7)

I have been made complete in Christ - (Col. 2:10)

I have been spiritually circumcised, old nature has been removed - (Col. 2:11)

I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ - (Col. 2:12-13, 3:1-4)

I walk in Christ Jesus - (Col. 2:6)

I am hidden with Christ in God – (Col. 3:3)

I am chosen of God, holy, and dearly loved - (Col. 3:12)

I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my Life - (Col. 3:4)

I am chosen and dearly loved by God - (1 Thes. 1:4)

I am a son of light and not of darkness - (1 Thes. 5:5)

I have been given a spirit of power, love, and self Discipline - (2 Tim. 1:7)

I have been saved and called according to God’s purpose - (2 Tim. 1:9, Titus 3:5)

Because I am sanctified and am one with Christ, He is not ashamed to call me brother - (Heb 2:11)

I am a partaker of Christ and of a heavenly calling - (Heb 3:1, 14)


I have a right to come boldly before the throne of God to find mercy and grace (Heb 4:16)

I am the first fruits among His creation - (James 1:18)

I am God’s child born again of the incorruptible seed of the word of God which lives and abides forever - (1 Pet. 1:23)

I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live - (1 Pet. 2:11)

I am healed by the wounds of Jesus - (1 Pet. 2:24)

I am one of God’s, living stones, and am being built up as a spiritual house - (1 Pet. 2:5)

I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, for God’s own possession to proclaim the Excellencies of Him - (1 Pet. 2:9,10)

I am an enemy of the devil - (1 Pet. 5:8)

I have been given exceedingly great, and precious promises by God, which I’m a partaker of the divine nature - (2 Pet. 1:4)

I am now a child of God. I will resemble Christ when He returns - (1 John 3:1,2)

I have spiritual authority - (1 John 4:4)

I am born of God and the evil one can not touch me - (1 John 5:18)

I have overcome the world - (1 John 5:4)

I am a king and a priest unto God - (Rev 1:6)

I am victorious - (Rev 21:7)


Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. - Luke 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment